WEDDING BOOKING FORM:
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Upon booking you agree to these terms & conditions.
* All bookings are not considered confirmed until a deposit is received.
Upon confirmation I just require a 20% deposit to secure your booking. Sorry I can not hold or pencil in a date without a deposit. Your deposit is refundable upto 60 days prior to your wedding day. The deposit amount will be deducted off the total owed on the day. The remaining balance can be paid in cash on your wedding day or by bank deposit upto 4 days prior.
For any cancellations or changes made with in 8 weeks prior to your wedding day - 30% of the booking fee will be charged. For any cancellations or changes made with in 4 weeks prior to your wedding day - 50% of the booking fee will be charged as unfortunately Rubie would of turned away other bookings and may have to cover cancellation of her assistant.
I allow upto 2 1/2 hours for a trial - additional fees may be charged for more than this. If you change your mind after the first trial & would like to try another style then please be prepared to pay full price for a second trial. If you are not satisfied with your trial (this is not including if you didn’t like the style you picked and want to try another look) I will offer another trial free of charge to rectify the issues to your satisfaction. If you are still unhappy I will refund your deposit.
* Please be prepared to organise a trial on a week day during peak wedding season ( Nov to April ) as it may be hard for me to book your trial in on a saturday due to wedding bookings. I no longer book trial's on sunday's - but certain circumstances will be considered.
* Trial's are done at my house in Swanson or I can travel to you for an added travel fee.
* Allow 2 hours minimum for your trial.
Travel fee may apply - price quoted upon application.
WAIHEKE ISLAND TRAVEL:
A travel fee to Waiheke Island will be $100 if it's me alone or $150 with my assistant. This covers ferry tickets, parking in the city and travel time on the ferry. Transport will also need to be arranged to & from the ferry terminal once on the Island. If unable to arrange transport then additional taxi fees will apply.
All CBD or Hotel/Motel parking will need to be room charged to the booker, unless arrangements are made prior (this is due to all heavy equipment required to carry).
* Please Note: Minimum booking numbers may apply during peak wedding season.
Thanks in advance - If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at any time.
Thanks, Rubie :-)